Follow these tips to extend the life of your cartridge and maximize savings…
- To prevent the print-head from drying out, use your printer at least once a week
- Do not run printer continuously for long periods of time. Printing more than a few dozen pages at a time may burn out print-head.
- Never let the cartridge run completely dry. As soon as the print quality starts to deteriorate, stop printing.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer and place in a plastic bag with moist (not wet) paper towel. Keep the towel away from print-head and copper contacts, if any.
- Seal the plastic bag and bring to your i Fill Inkjets service center as soon as possible. Do not leave the cartridge in a hot car.